brain eeg, stm32f429, arm m4, Wholesale na771, Wholesale arm m4, Wholesale i9505, Wholesale stm32f7, Wholesale stm32h743, Wholesale stm32h7, Wholesale board cortex, Wholesale 868 lora,
STM32 ARM Cortex-M4 Development Board STM32F407ZxT6 + 3.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD+16 Modules= Open407Z-C Package B Free Shipping Details & Specification :
||Open407Z-C Package B
|Demo Board Type
||STM32F4 ARM Cortex-M4 Development Board
|For use with
||STM32F407Z Development & Study
||Open & Modular design, features various communication interfaces
||3.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (B)
||DVD is included
STM32 ARM Cortex-M4 Development Board STM32F407ZxT6 + 3.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD+16 Modules= Open407Z-C Package B Free Shipping
STM32 development board designed for the STM32F407ZxT6 MCU, and integrates various standard interfaces, pretty easy for peripheral expansions.
Open407Z-C is an STM32 development board designed for the STM32F407ZxT6 microcontroller, consists of the mother board and the MCU core boardCore407Z.
The Open407Z-C supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with STM32F4 series microcontrollers.
What's on the mother board
- MCU core board connector: for easily connecting the MCU core board
- ULPI interface: for connecting high-speed USB peripheral (the STM32F407Z integrates USB HS controller without any PHY device)
- 16-bit FSMC + SPI interface: for connecting touch screen LCD
- 8-bit FSMC interface: easily connects to peripherals such as NandFlash, Ethernet, etc.
- SPI1 / SPI2 + AD / DA interface
- for connecting SPI peripherals such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3 module, etc.
- for connecting AD/DA module as well, thanks to the SPI1 AD/DA alternative function
- SDIO interface: for connecting Micro SD module, features much faster access speed rather than SPI
- I2S2 / I2S3 / I2C1: for connecting I2S peripherals, such as Audio module
- USART2 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
- CAN1 interface: for connecting CAN module
- CAN2 interface: for connecting CAN module
- I2C1 / I2C2 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), FRAM (FM24CLxx), etc.
- DCMI interface: for connecting camera module
- UART3 interface: easily connects to RS232, USB TO 232, etc.
- Ethernet interface: easily connects the MCU to ethernet network by using an additional ethernet module
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- PS/2 interface: easily connects to PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
- 16-bit FSMC interface: easily connects to peripherals such as NorFlash, SRAM, etc.
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- MCU pins connector: all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- POWER JMP
- 5VDC: powered from 5V DC jack
- Core5V: powered from the MCU core board
- LEDs jumper
- User key / Wake-Up button jumper
- Joystick jumper
- PS/2 jumper
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- User key: convenient for I/O input and/or interact with running code
- Wake-Up button: wake up the STM32 MCU from sleep mode, also used as regular user key
- Joystick: five positions
For jumpers 22-25:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
What's on the Core407Z
- STM32F407ZxT6: the high performance STM32 MCU which features:
- Core: Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC
- Feature: a full set of single-cycle DSP instructions
- Operating Frequency: 168MHz, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V-3.6V
- Package: LQFP144
- Memories: 1024kB Flash, 192+4kB SRAM
- MCU communication Interfaces:
- 3 x SPI, 4 x USART, 2 x UART, 2 x I2S, 3 x I2C
- 1 x FSMC, 1 x SDIO, 2 x CAN
- 1 x USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, ULPI and on-chip full-speed PHY
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet MAC
- 1 x 8 to 14-bit parallel camera interface
- AD & DA converters: 3 x AD (12-bit, 1μs, shares 24 channels); 2 x DA (12-bit)
- Debugging/Programming: supports JTAG/SWD (serial wire debug) interfaces, supports IAP
- AMS1117-3.3 (on bottom side): 3.3V voltage regulator
- MIC2075 (on bottom side): onboard USB power management device
- Power supply switch, powered from 5Vin or USB connection
- Boot mode switch, for configuring BOOT0 pin
- Power indicator
- VBUS LED
- Reset button
- 8M crystal oscillator (on bottom side)
- 32.768K crystal (on bottom side), for internal RTC with calibration
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- USB interface
- as DEVICE, used for establishing USB communication between PC and the STM32 development board
- as HOST, connecting to USB devices such as USB flash drive through a USB OTG cable
- MCU pins expander, VCC, GND and all the I/O ports are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- 5Vin pinheader, 5V power supply is required when using USB HOST/OTG
- USB HOST/OTG jumper
- short the jumper when using USB HOST/OTG
- open the jumper to disconnect from I/O port
- VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
- VREF selection jumper
- short the jumper to connect VREF+ to VCC
- open the jumper to connect VREF+ to other custom pin via jumper wire
The Open407Z-C supports programming via STM32 UART bootloader, a USB TO UART accessory board is also provided in the package.
The Open407Z-C does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
- Related software (KEIL etc.)
- Demo code (examples in C, μC/OS-II)
- Schematic (PDF)
- STM32 development documentations (Datasheet etc.)
The "Standard Package" and "Accessory Boards Package" below are included.